Friday, November 04, 2005

WPA configuration: slowly getting there

Following up the previous post on WPA configuration I've been exploring the matter today and found out, that ipw2100 driver (version 1.1.3, the latest from the repository) does not work with LEAP authentication (the one that uses RADIUS to authenticate). As I'm not that good in Linux driver hacking (I tinkered with it for some time but I had to give up), I'll inquire the mailing list/bugzilla of ipw2100 project.

At least now I know what is happening! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Silver Fox said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I will pay $10 - $50 hour to work at home using your computer. No boss, set your own hours, easy work, start making money today!

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:37 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

May you live in exciting times
But the "old media" is alive and well here in the former capital of French Indochina.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to how to repair a road bicycle on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like how to repair a road bicycle!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home